Be a part of something special on a team that makes a difference.
Clarendale offers more than just a job. Our team of passionate professionals enhances the lives of seniors in our communities every day. We are looking for more team members who are ready to serve, who want to make an impact, and who enjoy creating memorable experiences for others.
The seniors we serve are fascinating people. Visit with them, and you’ll hear life stories that span decades, oceans, and continents. Their friendship, wisdom and creativity may change the way you see the world.
To see available positions at a Clarendale community
near you, click one of the Job Openings links below.
A Growing Career Field
Jump-start a senior living career (or build the one you have!). At Clarendale Senior Living, you’ll grow, advance, and gain knowledge in senior services—one of the fastest-growing career fields in the country.
▪ It’s estimated that 10,000 baby boomers turn 65 every day
▪ By 2031, baby boomers will number 75 million
▪ Today’s seniors are living longer so you’ll take part in an industry with job security and career advancement
Jobs for All Skill Levels
With integrity, solid work ethic and empathy for older adults, you can create a long, satisfying and fruitful senior living career at Clarendale Senior Living. Be part of a unified team delivering the very best resident-centered care and top-notch hospitality through our Extraordinary Impressions® program.
We Embrace a Special Culture
We understand that job satisfaction goes beyond a paycheck and benefits. At Clarendale Senior Living, we want you to love your job and find meaning in what you do. As you put our residents first, you’ll really connect with them during daily interactions. We hold parties, celebrations and other events that are fun for everyone, where you can get to know the residents and your team members too.
We Promote Transparency
At Clarendale Senior Living, we have an open-door policy, so you know about and understand the decisions that affect the workplace and community.
▪ We care about our employees and value what they do.
▪ We believe in celebrating our employees’ successes, listening to their input and helping them with succession planning.
▪ We create opportunities for growth and advancement no matter where you work in our community.